Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Midnight Milking Eating Bowl Of Wheat Bran And Milk At Midnight Before Sleeping: Problems?

Eating bowl of wheat bran and milk at midnight before sleeping: problems? - midnight milking

I tend to eat a bowl of wheat bran in the milk just before going to sleep. It is my attempt, my daily dose of fiber.

About this thing I see problems?

I mean the general advice to eat before sleep, not to sleep but on my own.

Comment?

(I like other things in the morning, so only the sound of the night to eat).

3 comments:

NT said...

The "say not to eat" and at night before bed, because the body does not burn all the calories they ate. But you eat a small bowl of cereal bran, which is pretty healthy starts with what should be good. May, in fact a little better for you ... I hope that helps

Pegasus9... said...

Do not eat before sleep is a waste of weight. If there are problems with blood sugar, it is recommended that you eat a bedtime snack (protein, carbohydrates and fats) before. Their taste is mainly carbohydrates, proteins in the milk. Contrary to what you a little more protein for a snack, rather than see some carbs, I no problem with eating. Remember Veges green leaf, cabbage are also good fiber like pears.

liveitup said...

The only thing I think that, or problems relating to lead in particular to ensure that your digestive system. While you sleep your body slows down, the (not so fast digesting food, from a faily dose of fiber is one of the hardest things to break, it is assumed that lasts all day) then have his digestive system, trouble financing. However, if you feel comfortable and not cause digestive problems related to the plot (like constapation), which should Deffinatly next to him (as he gives you the fiber at all), but keep an eye on it. =]]

Post a Comment