Sunday, January 3, 2010

Senior Communities How Can I Get Info Regarding By Laws In Senior Citizen Communities In New Jersey?

How can I get info regarding by laws in Senior citizen communities in new jersey? - senior communities

I wonder where I think I heard rumors that directs the New Jersey wants to end tables incorporate the senior officials / managers and that the state. Where can I get the proposals in this situation? And as an owner in one of these communities, I am entitled to ask how we are spending in the litigation before the court are available. Based on the question, he said, he can not discuss at a meeting of owners. Should be discussed privately. I think they are hiding something from the general population. If the state should these communities?

3 comments:

carlalmo said...

Simply write a letter to explain to the Commissioner and to ensure their case is, it is sent by registered mail with return receipt.

carlalmo said...

Simply write a letter to explain to the Commissioner and to ensure their case is, it is sent by registered mail with return receipt.

Nyema said...

Visit the website of the State or by the local social services in one of these!

Post a Comment